If I ever say "summer school neighbors," I am without a doubt referring to those of 2002: Katie, Tyson, Jeff, and Jonny.
It all began that May. Katie and I were excited just to be reunited after my spring semester abroad, but little did we know that the summer had a few extra friends in store for us. We got a "taste" soon enough, as we met our across-the-hall neighbors, Tyson and Jeff, by means of a strawberry fight and its subsequent practical joke war. Soon after, we were playing tennis, a little later we were baking cookies, and in the end we were inseparable. Well, at least until Tyson left at the end of the May and we replaced him (but not really) with Jonny, even more tennis, and still more cookies.
We all pulled a mini-reunion in April, but a recent revival of emails has left me in need of another. Guys? Calling all summer school neighbors...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment