Tuesday, August 15, 2006

blue links

Instead of writing a post this week, I thought maybe I'd just turn my links blue. Yeah? Yeah?

Actually I was deleting the link to a friend's [weak] blog, and I seem to have deleted some essential tags in the process. Looks good, no?

Drat.

Blue is one of my favorite colors, actually. The favorite, perhaps- though not among links. In any case, I don't feel like finding/fixing the problem right now, so I'll ramble on.

Mini update: I've recently extended my New York City life at least through December. This is for your visiting convenience, not to mention my desire to ice skate around Rockefeller Center. Ooo, and I should mention my job title is now "analyst" rather than "intern," though little has changed.

Actually, my title may soon be "homeless," as I have to find a new apartment by the first of September or I'm out on the streets. I thought I had something lined up with a fellow intern at the bank, but she's on vacation- and not responding- in Spain for the moment.

My volleyball team is now 0-6. No wonder I have blue links.

I burned my tongue on a cappuccino today, but it's more pink than blue, really.

That should probably do it for now.

No comments: