Oh, hi.
It's time once again to address the neglected blog. I'm not quite sure how this happens, but the first post back is always the toughest; there's so much pressure for it to be a "good one." Having given up on that idea, I figure I'll just throw something out there so I can move on. A lot (and yet nothing) has happened over the past two months, including but not limited to:
- a visit from the parents (free food and good company)
- a visit from the little sis (hilarious)
- the purchase of a new comp (my first mac)
- a promo at work (nice)
- my 27th birthday (what?)
- my favorite bowl plunged to his death from the top of our fridge (sad)
- I walked two miles in nail salon "flip flops" (true)
- I cut my hair (fine, it looks the same)
- I checked out some mayan ruins (cool)
- and I'm loving the current NY weather (can it please stay like this...?)
That's all I've got. "Good one," huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment