Thursday, July 28, 2005
what relief
The past 48 hours may very well have been the most embarassing of my life. [Anyway it's up there with the time I shut my long skirt in the car door and the thing ripped off me when it got caught on my brother's studded snow tire as we went over a speed bump.] As for the defective blog- and to this minute I'm not sure how I did it- I managed to delete some semi-essential tags. I wrote my friends at Blogger, but (them being too slow for my taste) I finally took matters into my own hands, created a second blog, and copy and pasted its default tags into my precious page. All of my previously-customized stuff is unaffected, and I'm back in business. I'd have done it sooner, but I had two interviews today, wanted to prep, and knew that I'm not (yet) being read world-wide anyway. Actually I just wanted to see you guys writhe in your addiction to my daily thoughts. Writhe no more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment