Before I return to my regular ranting, raving, and rambling, I thought I'd bring you up-to-date on what I might have written about in March, April, May, and 2/3 of June had I not been busy can-opener shopping:
- I got a new pair of glasses (same frame, worse prescription).
- My vball team got runner-up in our city league vball championship. yeah, first losers.
- It snowed (like crazy) on Easter.
- My cellphone died after I dropped it in the sink.
- My cellphone came miraculously back to life two weeks later.
- I got an unexpected- though not undeserved- bonus!
- One of my good Spanie friends moved back to Spain.
- Some of my since-gone Spanie friends came back to visit.
- We got kicked out of our apartment (semi-illegal sublet).
- We were allowed to stay in our apartment after all (still not sure why).
- I finally got a bed! (of sorts)
- My older brother bought a house (nice contrast here).
- Five of my Spanish coworkers came with me on a cattle-branding trip to Idaho.*
- My little sis graduated from Linfield with degrees in Art and Business (yeah Kaht!)*
- B20 apt mate and good friend Kristy Paredes got married last weekend, providing an excellent excuse for a much-needed CA getaway with long-lost friends.
* pics coming soon

2 comments:
I'm glad to see that you're back in the game. I had NO IDEA that you got kicked out of your apt!!! Whaaaaa??? You know that our futon has your name written all over it should you need a place to lay your sweet little head! :)
Mon, you missed the key second line: "We were allowed to stay in our apartment after all." Sorry to mislead you, and thanks so much for offering up your futon. I may very well take you up on it some day.
Post a Comment